Position – Thundrbro Business Manager
Date to Start – Target 7/11/22
Thundrbro is looking for a responsible, motivated and enthusiastic Business Manager to oversee the Thundrbro Brand
Details and experience required:
- Brand Strategy: Create a growth strategy for the brand that includes developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print and online platforms
- Marketing: Develop a marketing calendar that goes back to profit goals for the month/year
- Product development: Assist in the development of new items for the brand including but not limited to apparel, props, equipment and books
- Event Planning: be the lead with organizing and running events to further promote the Thundrbro brand. Be responsible for set up, inventory control, sales and report back on profit and loss from each event
- Managing and development strategic partnerships: Seeking out partnerships that will help promote and grow the brand.
- Site Management: Checking website daily for errors and fixing them within a timely manner. Loading new content onto the website and changing pages as needed to promote different programs.
- Act as the liaison between marketing, programming and executive board to execute upon issues and inform teams when issues have been created
Qualifications – BA in Business Development or Marketing (preferred)
*Experience working with shopify, stripe.com, wordpress & excel
Apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com with your name and “Business Manager Thundrbro” in subject line.